Proposing gwget for Gnome 2.10

Hi,

I would like to propose gwget for Gnome 2.10 inclusion.

- name of cvs module in gnome : gwget
- short description of what it does: Download manager. It uses wget as
backend. Support recursive options, drag and drop, notification area,
bonobo component and epiphany extension.
- which part of GNOME it's proposed for inclusion in (bindings, desktop,
platform): desktop
- Website: http://gwget.sourceforge.net
- Localization: 20 language supportted.

We need documentation and accesibility support, but I think that from
here to gnome 2.10 release we can get it easy.

Cheers

David Sede�ern�ez