Re: Proposal: replacing esound with polypaudio in 2.10

And if it's in GStreamer, it's not a "new library around". It's in what
we already use, and personally I believe gstreamer should be as widely
adopted in the desktop as possible, thereby also avoiding a dependency
on for instance libsamplerate. :)

Christoffer