Re: Enhancement: Window Menu Applet (wnck-applet) Updates Contents if a Window's Name Changes while the List is Open

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Matt T. Proud wrote:

For the past few weeks, I have been toying around with Gnome's Window Menu Applet, incrementally adding new features to it and what now; but I reached

Thanks for working on this, Matt. I use the window menu applet extensively. :-)

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

   == Geen softwarepatenten in Europa! == www.NoSoftwarePatents.com ==