about-me-about v0.3

here is another version of the about-me capplet, I think that it is
pretty close to be finished.

the files can be found at:
	http://topos.ath.cx:8080/~diego/aboutme

there you can find some screenshots, notes and instructions on how to
build it.

one note:
   I decided to completely drop the support GECOS handling since it
seems that it cannot be changed with the usual tools chfn when it is
over LDAP or any other database different from passwd.

   I have not included all the fields that are available from evolution,
altought most of them can be accessed and be modified. This version will
create automagically the needed gconf entry when the self contact does
not exist.

hope you like it. any suggestions will be appreciated.

--
Diego