Re: [gnome-love] Release Schedule, iCal file

On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 13:38 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 18:00 +0100, Anthony Batchelor wrote:
> > Hi,
> >   I don't know if there is one or not, but I was playing with the
> > calendars in evolution and made a calender for the new release
> > schedule.  Here it is for all your calendar pleasure.
> > If any changes are needed to it or anything, just say.
>
> Awesome! Thanks! I'll add it to gnome.org/start/2.9/ shortly.

Actually, as has been pointed out, we already had one, we were just
obscuring it (since we weren't sure at the time it was correct.) It
seems correct, so I've put up a link to it on the gnome.org/start/2.9/
page. Anthony, thanks for kicking us into action, even if we didn't
actually use your work.

[Desktop-devel, if you want to subscribe, the link is:

webcal://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/schedule.ics

]

Thanks-
Luis