Re: Future of desktop splash screens - some thoughts
- From: Juha Siltala <juha siltala net>
- To: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus FreeBSD org>
- Cc: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Future of desktop splash screens - some thoughts
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:38:36 +0300
On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 14:58 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> (currently lacking in splashsetter). GDM has theme support, and having
> themed splash screens just completes the motif. Perhaps splash screens
> could become another tab in the Themes capplet.
I like that, but there seems to be two paths to choose from. Should the
choice of the splash screen be made by the user or by the admin who
chooses the GDM theme?
] [Thread Prev