Re: GNOME 2.10: replacing the Inbox Monitor

Previously on deskto-devel-list, Jean-Yves Lefort <jylefort brutele be> wrote:

> I propose to replace the Inbox Monitor applet with Mail Notification

So, what happens to people who currently are using the Inbox Monitor applet
when they upgrade to the new GNOME?

They just get nothing?

GNOME replaces the old applet with the new one?

The upgrade fails?
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>