Proposing gnome-python for inclusion in GNOME Bindings

  I'd like to propose gnome-python for inclusion in Gnome Bindings.  For
those who don't know, gnome-python offers convenient
wrappers for most APIs in GNOME Developer Platform, including the
following modules:

        gnome, gnome.ui, gnome.canvas, gnome.vfs
        gconf
        bonobo, bonobo.activation, bonobo.ui

It also has bindings for some desktop modules:

        gtkhtml2
        gnome.applet
        nautilus
        gnomeprint, gnomeprint.ui

  I think gnome-python is the perfect complement for pygtk, if one wants
to write a full featured GNOME application in the Python programming
language.

  Regards.

PS: I remind everyone about the new cvs module, gnome-python/pygnome-
hello, demonstrating how to make a GNOME application using pygtk and
gnome-python.  Suggestions to improve it are welcome too!

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic.