Re: RFC: Common desktop-wide paths

<quote who="Maciej Katafiasz">

> I don't think there's anything I have as strong opinion as I have about my
> desktop's integrity, and I will fight any attempt to breach it.

So *you* can change your setting. I don't hear normal users using this kind
of aggressive language to describe files appearing on their desktops in OSX,
in fact, usually they end up saying, "Oh, that's handy".

- Jeff

-- 2005: Canberra, Australia
   It makes perfect sense. If you're a narcissistic arsehole spawned from
                            a curdled gene pool.