Re: Proposed modules: my consensus so far

> Le mardi 23 novembre 2004 à 18:08 +0100, Murray Cumming a écrit :
>> > Le mardi 23 novembre 2004 �  13:09 +0100, Hongli Lai a �©crit :
>> maintainer
>>
>> So, you can probably use it. That's a fairly good rule, as long as it's
>> followed responsibly.
>
> i'm about to commit Hongli's libgnomesu patch in procman HEAD :
> - OK ?
> - no ?
> - wait ?

Given that it's still being intensively discussed, that would probably be
premature.  If the discussion comes to a stop then you might want to
summarise the discussion and then say why, on the basis of that, it's
still a good idea to go ahead.

But that's just my opinion. You are the maintainer.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com