Re: Proposed modules: my consensus so far

> Le mardi 23 novembre 2004 à 13:09 +0100, Hongli Lai a écrit :
>> Murray Cumming wrote:
>> > libgnomesu:
>> >   Not until a Desktop modules uses it, or says that they want to use
>> it.
>>
>> As I've written in my earlier email, the GNOME System Monitor maintainer
>> (Benoit Dejean) wants to use it.

So, you can probably use it. That's a fairly good rule, as long as it's
followed responsibly.

I haven't followed this in detail. Did any other Desktop maintainer have a
strong objection to it? Did any of them say that it couldn't ever do
something that it should do. Or did any of them say that there was a
better candidate? If not then I can't see any reason why we would reject
it.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com