Re: Regarding possible inclusion of gnome-isp-dialer

	Thanks Andy, Victor, Alan, Jonathan and Danilo, as well as everybody
else who gave this topic some thoughts.

> You might also want to check out gnome-ppp: http://gnome-ppp.org/
> FWIW, Vlada (Gnome PPP author) is also Serbian, and it seems
> indicative that anyone around here starts with developing PPP dialer
> software :)

	Yes, Vlada and I actually had some short e-mail correspondence (it
seems that we both started doing our frontends at about the same time,
and we simultaneously posted to gtk-devel-list to clear up some issues
regarding GIOChannel :) )

> I think something can be proposed for Gnome inclusion only if it has
> already been developed.  There's always a lot of work to do (i18n,

	All of your mails were immesely useful to me.  I wasn't aware that GST
is now an official part of GNOME.  Since I've already put some work into
wrapping around I'll do as instructed - contact GST team and Vlada.

Thanks,
Zoran