tinderbox (nagging) is back!

cvs.freedesktop.org has returned, and along with it my semi-regular
build nags. :) All in all, given that tinderbox has been totally hosed
for several days, I'm pleased that only three modules appear to be
failing.

Logs and such are linked, as usual, from:
http://gnome-build.ximian.com/tinderbox/LATEST/

Things that appear hosed ATM:

* gnome-terminal: Mariano's commits to terminal-window.c appear to be
the culprit.

* gnome-applets and procman: appear to have been broken by libgtop
changes- at least, both appear to be missing libgtopconfig.h, which just
got touched by Benoit.

* gtkhtml: weird error :)

Anyway, just a heads up-
Luis