Re: PROPONSAL : nautilus-sendto

El lun, 15-11-2004 a las 02:12 +0100, Carlos Garnacho escribió:
Hi Reinout,

On Sun, 2004-11-14 at 23:52 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Roberto,
>
> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004, Roberto Majadas wrote:
>
> > homepage : www.es.gnome.org/~telemaco/
>
> This page doesn't exist.

This page shows correctly for me, maybe you've missed the .es.? :)

Now my opinion, I think that it's a quite missed feature, and while gaim
is not part of the gnome desktop, this part could not be compiled if the
gaim headers are not found with some autofoo trickery.

In the cvs version , if don't have gaim installed nautilus-sendto don't compile the gaim stuff

It seems to have some UI/translation issues though, but that's perfectly
fixable.

Yeah , i want to do release this weekend with some changes

Regards

Roberto

	Regards