Re: My CD Burning Theory

> > And if nautilus-cd-burner would actually tell you the size of files in
> > the burn:// folder.   Having to bring up the "burn" dialog every time
> > just to get the size is annoying.
>
> It would actually be up to nautilus to do that... Maybe another special-
> case for burn:/// in nautilus.

I do not understand your problem.
Do you mean that there is no way of finding out the size of the files in
burn:// without bringing up the burn dialog?  For me, its just a matter
of selecting the files in burn:// and choosing properties.  That shows
the size of the files. As it would in every other nautilus-window.
Perhaps i misunderstood you?

Kent.