RE: PROPONSAL : nautilus-sendto

This is nice addition, but please don't place things on the default context menu of Nautilus. In fact, I find this to be a huge Nautilus design problem having apps putting stuff in there and altering the default menu. We have Windows Explorer shell extension that does it wrong and lets third-party apps bloat its menu beyond belief, there is no reason for Nautilus to do the same mistake.

Instead, I would like to see Nautilus evolve its scripting/addon system and have apps putting their add-ons there, as a sub-menu on the context menu, instead of the root menu.

Besides, currently there is no easy way to remove these menu addons, which makes things even worse (see: the terrible Seahorse situation which puts 4 new items in the root context menu of Nautilus by default).

Rgds,
Eugenia