Re: Move to Workspace (Right | Left) Proposal
- From: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- To: Britt Selvitelle <britt muchobs com>
- Cc: usability gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Move to Workspace (Right | Left) Proposal
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 14:56:42 -0700
On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:12:00 -0500, Britt Selvitelle <britt muchobs com> wrote:
> I'd like to discuss the removal of "Move to Workspace Right/Left" from
> the right click context menu for windows. The HIG specifies that context
> menus should be kept as simple as possible .
Sounds sane to me...
See also bug 139737 (use icons for move to workspace left/right in
popup menu), and bug 151183 ("move to another workspace" submenu
useless when only have 2 workspaces) which aren't quite the same but
would be fixed simultaneously by your proposal.
Personally, I like your idea combined with the proposal in bug 145281
( move to workspace submenu should contain workspace previews)
] [Thread Prev