Re: Browser Bookmarks Menu (Gnome Applet) 0.2

Merhaba,

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 18:51 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Tom von Schwerdtner wrote:
>
> > It would probably make sense to use whatever the preferred browser is.
>
> It would probably make even more sense to aggregate the bookmarks of all
> supported browsers. Or am I crazy for suggesting this? :-)

What if I click one of those bookmarks? In which browser will they open
with? The one they were coming from? The one which is preferred?

I don't think it will work. The real thing to question is, whether if
it's good to have multiple browsers or not. And I don't think it's good
to have multiple browsers.

I use Galeon, I love a few features it has, but I could live with
Epiphany/Firefox/Mozilla/Opera if I had to switch. As a user, I just
don't care. I need a browser which works. (Actually I'd love if the
browser ate less memory, but, you know ;))

While we're over it, will I blamed a lot if I bring the "GNOME Browsers:
Unite!" issue?

PS: As a developer, who needs more web browser features, I'm supposed to
think a bit different. But hey, IE didn't have those toys for years. It
still doesn't. It has bugs. And people use it.
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/
Software developer @ Parkyeri |      http://www.parkyeri.com/