Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?
- From: iain <iain prettypeople org>
- To: Ingo Ruhnke <grumbel gmx de>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org, nautilus-list gnome org, Andy Ross <andy plausible org>, Raul Acevedo <raul cantara com>, "Manuel Amador \(Rudd-O\)" <amadorm usm edu ec>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 13:26:19 +0100
On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 22:08 +0200, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:
> >> 3. It takes more than two sentences to explain why it's "better",
> >> Then it probably isn't.
> > Try turning that around: explain to your grandmother why a browser
> > interface is better,
> Less clutter, text-input, a new folder for drag&drop just a single
> click away, etc.
Thats more than two sentences (well, it would be if you expanded it to
be real sentences that your grandmother could understand)
Thanks for playing.
] [Thread Prev