Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?

I'm sorry, my reaction was indeed stupid.

In fact, my mail was not really aimed toward you...

It was not the result of a long thought, as you might have guessed.
Unquestionably, I didn't use my brain cells while typing on my keyboard.

Again, I'm sorry, but all this "spatial" controversy made me mad. Recent
articles and posts created that context.

The Nautilus developers have delivered a fantastic work. Each version is
faster and smarter. We now have 2 filemanagers in 1, with the ability to
choose between one or another.

I'm a long time Gnome user, and 2.6 is the first version where I find
myself managing my files without the help of a shell. It has this
consistency that let it be called a desktop.

Gnome is a fantastic tool, and I wouldn't want to see anyone leaving
this community by my fault.

Please be indulgent, Gnome has a wonderful community, the Gnomers are
wonderful people,... except me ;)

Sorry,
--
Cédric