Re: [Muine] Re: Introducing Muine, Rhythmbox in 2.8 and other things
- From: "Ronald S. Bultje" <R S Bultje students uu nl>
- To: Jorn Baayen <jbaayen gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-multimedia gnome org, muine-list gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Muine] Re: Introducing Muine, Rhythmbox in 2.8 and other things
- Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 15:42:40 +0200
On Sun, 2004-05-09 at 21:21, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> Just updated to the latest CVS, time reporting is broken again in
> GstPlay- should I file a bug or just let it be for now as its CVS
> anyway? Otherwise, mp3 playback seems to work perfectly now ..
Just update the existing bug if you wish. So gstplay reports the time
wrongly but querying the element directly works?
> It seems to matter a bit indeed. With alsasink a song switch can take up
> to 2 seconds, osssink (on alsa oss emulation) is a bit faster (takes
> around a second usually).
And esdsink? Perfect as indicated in the report? That might mean that
osssink/alsasink are slightly too complex in this respect, I'll look
] [Thread Prev