Re: Introducing Muine, Rhythmbox in 2.8 and other things

"Eugenia Loli-Queru" <eloli hotmail com> writes:

> People who mostly get Gnome installed in their workplace/school are
> computer-related professionals and students. I imagine many of them
> wanting Internet radio (that Muine lacks), or better playlist
> features (that Totem lacks).

There are also non-music-related reasons for wanting a simple sound
player: for instance, some educational institutions make lectures
available as MP3 files for revision or distance-learning purposes, and
conference presentations are frequently recorded. These don't really
fit into the artists-albums-songs framework...

--
Adam Sampson <azz us-lot org>                        <http://offog.org/>