Re: gscreensaver :: a bit of a mockup

Am Di, den 04.05.2004 schrieb Davyd Madeley um 10:36:
>  - D-Bus support (tell the desktop we're blanking the screen),

  What I'd like to see is a way for other "screen saving providers" to
get integrated into this stuff. I currently think of the ppbbuttonsd
which controls some of my multimedia-keys, which can turn off the
backlight of the lcd display. This would be a lot nicer than being
forced to execute a screensaver hack.

Regards,
  Sven