Re: gscreensaver :: a bit of a mockup

<quote who="Davyd Madeley">

> I get the feeling I'm treading on eggshells here, but I was encouraged to
> post something I did the other week.
>
> http://www.livejournal.com/users/davyd/100870.html
>
> There is a mockup of my sample lock screen dialog available (yes it's in
> Python, "it's only a model")

Cool, <phb>great to see some forward motion on this issue</phb>. ;-) I'll
forward you some stuff jwz mailed last time this came up, might be helpful.

Thanks,

- Jeff

    "Orphaned farm-boy hero helps save world against bad-guys, begins a
   journey of self-discovery, and makes interesting friends. Passable." -
                        Andrew Bennetts on Star Wars