glade sets awkward properties libglade can't use

When editing a glade file, weird properties are added automatically.
libglade (HEAD) obviously ignores them and complains. Here's what I get
when running AbiWord HEAD after editing a glade file (HEAD) and opening
this dialog:

(AbiWord:4803): libglade-WARNING **: unknown property `decorated' for
class `GtkDialog'

(AbiWord:4803): libglade-WARNING **: unknown property `gravity' for
class `GtkDialog'

(AbiWord:4803): libglade-WARNING **: unknown property `focus_on_click'
for class `GtkButton'

(AbiWord:4803): libglade-WARNING **: unknown property `focus_on_click'
for class `GtkButton'

(AbiWord:4803): libglade-WARNING **: unknown property `focus_on_click'
for class `GtkCheckButton'

These warnings are displayed for all dialogs I edited. Is there any
reason why glade sets them if libglade doesn't know then?
Another remark: glade sets <requires lib="gnome"/> although there is no
GNOMEish widgetry inside the glade file.

regs,
 Chris