Re: glade sets awkward properties libglade can't use

Hi,

On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 09:16, Christian Neumair wrote:
> When editing a glade file, weird properties are added automatically.
> libglade (HEAD) obviously ignores them and complains. Here's what I get
> when running AbiWord HEAD after editing a glade file (HEAD) and opening
> this dialog:

	This isn't on topic. glade-devel is probably a better place for it:

	http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/glade-devel/

> (AbiWord:4803): libglade-WARNING **: unknown property `focus_on_click'
> for class `GtkButton'

	This property was added in gtk+ 2.3.0 and liglade only warns if the
class doesn't support that property. My guess is that you're using gtk+
2.2 with latest glade or something.

Cheers,
Mark.