Re: Enable voting on Bugzilla?
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Ryan McDougall <ryan mcdougall telusplanet net>
- Cc: Rob Adams <readams readams net>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-bugsquad gnome org
- Subject: Re: Enable voting on Bugzilla?
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:55:29 -0500
On Sat, 2004-03-13 at 16:14, Ryan McDougall wrote:
> Rob basically made they exact same point I want to make: so long as its
> not hurting anyone, I think it should be enabled. I don't want to
> degrade the signal-noise ratio, but I am as yet unconvinced that a "me
> too counter" would necessarily do so, so long as its clear to users that
> "voting" is not binding. As such, I think this is an important
> discussion to have.
Basically, as long as the developers are ignoring the votes, it's just
a waste of the voter's time to have the capability turned on.
] [Thread Prev