Re: GNOME Printing

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 12:36:28AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Sean Middleditch">
>
> > Please check out gnome-cups-manager and gnome-system-tools.  These
> > together provide all of the below, and iirc both are already proposed for
> > inclusion in GNOME 2.8.
>
> gnome-cups-manager has not been proposed yet.

I don't know that it will be ready for inclusion by 2.8.  For now
the target is to merge libgnomecups into libgnomeprint and get that
in.  There is enough going on in gnome-cups-manager that we're
better off waiting for 2.10 before official inclusion.  It is
certainly reasonable to expect a release to coincide with 2.8, but
it may be too early to stamp it stable.