GNOME Printing

I have an idea of making a dialog (or whatever it should be called) for
the Preferences menu to ease printer configuration through GNOME. I
don't know if it has already been done (if you know, please tell). But I
thought of the "features" and I will show them to you:

	Setup through lpadmin/lpoptions
	Samba support (for printing)
	User access (with lpadmin -u)
	Printing queue (with lpq)

I'm sure that features are missing, I would love to hear from any ideas.
If it's already planned for a future release, or someone has already
been working on something tell me.

Else, tell me what you think, or any other ideas/comments.

Thank you.