Re: Say goodbye to those ugly ass add-to-panel submenu blues

<quote who="Mark McLoughlin">

> 	So, Vincent Untz has done a pile of work on Iain's original "Add to
> Panel dialog" patch[1] and committed it to CVS. Testing and feedback
> would be very much appreciated - followups to bugzilla please.

Whoa! Rad! Thanks to Vincent and Iain. :-)

- Jeff

   "I look forward to someday putting foo-colored ribbons on my homepage
   declaring 'port 25 is for spam', and 'just say no to the Spam Message
                   Transmission Protocol!'" - Raph Levien