Re: [Usability] UI Review - GConf Editor [tomorrow]

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 20:06 -0400, Seth Nickell wrote:
> > -- Who will be there?  --
> >
> > You will be there if you have an interest (maybe even experience) in
> > interaction design/usability. Fer will be there.  Hopefully Calum and I
> > could probably kick Seth into showing for a little while.
>
> Oh cool! If seth shows up then I'm totally there. I might just come in
> the hopes that he shows.

Bah!  I meant to write "Super Star Seth", damn Evolution sending mail
without reading my thoughts first.  Who writes this software?

It looks like the star himself might not make it anyway due to an old
soccer injury.  I suppose Calum and I might actually be able to get
things done this way...

~ Bryan