UI Review - GConf Editor [tomorrow]

Hey All ~

Sorry for the late notice, we'll be starting off the UI-Review off
Tomorrow, Tuesday the 22nd with the GConf-Editor as the first module.

--  What this is?  --

As per the new UI Review schedule we'll be taking a look at the each
module and discussing the goals of the module for this release period.
This isn't the time for getting the padding of interfaces up to spec
with the HIG, but more for understanding a projects direction so that
further down the line we can have a quicker and easier UI Review before
the next release.

--  Where is it?  --

On IRC from 15:30 GMT until about 16:30 GMT but it will only run as long
as it needs to.

/server irc.gimp.net
/join #ui-review

--  What if you can't make it?  --

I'll be sending short summaries of each session to the lists so you can
keep up this way, but try to make each session if you would really like
to discuss certain things.  It's just easier than going back and forth
on email for weeks. ;-)

-- Who will be there?  --

You will be there if you have an interest (maybe even experience) in
interaction design/usability. Fer will be there.  Hopefully Calum and I
could probably kick Seth into showing for a little while.

Thanks,
~ Bryan

* I'll be sending out a schedule of review session soon. *