Re: Lock'n'load! [Was: Integrating system tools in GNOME]

> ( ) Use this computer's default keyboard settings
>
> ( ) Let me choose my own keyboard layout:

Just a question - if use chooses first radio button -
does gkp have to immediately apply default
configuration settings - or first allow user to review
them first? Currently it applies default settings
immediately (for the sake of "instant apply"). Though
it is not radio button, it is usual push button...

Sergey