Re: Lock'n'load! [Was: Integrating system tools in GNOME]

> ( ) Use this computer's default keyboard settings
> ( ) Let me choose my own keyboard layout:
Just a question - if use chooses first radio button -
does gkp have to immediately apply default
configuration settings - or first allow user to review
them first? Currently it applies default settings
immediately (for the sake of "instant apply"). Though
it is not radio button, it is usual push button...