Re: Proposal for new thinking in Session management

> The current explicit-save approach is there precisely because
> the app support and gnome-session itself isn't very good.

One of the inherit problems of having such a diverse platform to build
on I guess.

> So, the *first* step is going through apps one by one and making them
> save state really well. (This includes things like saving a
> temporary file for the current document.)

This might not even be possible if maintainers are not willing to listen
to requests from GNOME or KDE or accept patches.

I guess this is something to bring back up in further down the road.