Re: PROPOSAL: GNOME Volume Manager for GNOME 2.8

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 12:29 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Murray noted:
>
> > pygtk is part of the GNOME Platform Bindings release set:
> > http://www.gnome.org/start/2.7/bindings/
> >
> > gnome-python is not (yet).
>
> Is now the right time to propose it? i.e. at the same time that new
> modules for gnome-desktop are proposed?

Maintainers can propose modules. But gnome-python does not have a
maintainer (pygtk does, and it's already in GNOME 2.7/2.8). Also, there
are API-stability issues. But I'm talking to various people about it, on
and off lists.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com