Re: PROPOSAL: GNOME Volume Manager for GNOME 2.8
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: PROPOSAL: GNOME Volume Manager for GNOME 2.8
- Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:07:11 +0200
On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 12:29 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Murray noted:
> > pygtk is part of the GNOME Platform Bindings release set:
> > http://www.gnome.org/start/2.7/bindings/
> > gnome-python is not (yet).
> Is now the right time to propose it? i.e. at the same time that new
> modules for gnome-desktop are proposed?
Maintainers can propose modules. But gnome-python does not have a
maintainer (pygtk does, and it's already in GNOME 2.7/2.8). Also, there
are API-stability issues. But I'm talking to various people about it, on
and off lists.
> I'd love to see gnome-python in the bindings releases. Any known
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev