Re: Industrial as default theme?

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 03:06 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Telsa Gwynne">
>
> > A link to a screenshot so we know what we're talking about would be nice.
> > Just for those of us who honestly don't hear theme and image names and
> > instantly know what they look like!
>
> This is a good one:
>
>   http://jimmac.musichall.cz/images/xd2-industrial.jpeg

I like that the current default theme has visible window title bars (the
click-draggable area at the top, where the window title is) when the
window is in the background. I don't know why I like it. For windows in
the background, Industrial seems to make the window title bar the same
color as the window itself, so it's kind of invisible.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com