Re: Industrial as default theme?

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 03:06 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Telsa Gwynne">
> > A link to a screenshot so we know what we're talking about would be nice.
> > Just for those of us who honestly don't hear theme and image names and
> > instantly know what they look like!
> This is a good one:

I like that the current default theme has visible window title bars (the
click-draggable area at the top, where the window title is) when the
window is in the background. I don't know why I like it. For windows in
the background, Industrial seems to make the window title bar the same
color as the window itself, so it's kind of invisible.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com