Re: Industrial as default theme?

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 02:09:26AM +1000 or thereabouts, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hi all,
> Today, I asked some of the Ximians whether it would be appropriate to ship
> Industrial with GNOME, potentially as the default theme (because we all know
> GNOME needs a better default theme)... It sounds as if this might be doable.
> So, if this were confirmed, with Industrial proposed for inclusion in 2.8,
> how about we make the switch? :-)

A link to a screenshot so we know what we're talking about
would be nice. Just for those of us who honestly don't hear
theme and image names and instantly know what they look like!

(I have found it on Google now, I think, but I can't find an
"official" looking page. Just a lot of "my desktop" screenshots
so I don't know how tweaked they are.)

Telsa