Re: PROPOSAL: Evolution for GNOME 2.8

This has been discussed fairly extensively on foundation-list.  Here's
the thread:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2004-February/msg00056.html

Here's the current policy on copyright and licensing draft:
HTML: http://readams.net/copyright/gnome-copyright/
PDF:  http://readams.net/copyright/gnome-copyright.pdf
XML:  http://readams.net/copyright/gnome-copyright.xml

Though nothing has been done on this in a while.  If we want to continue
this discussion, it should be moved to foundation-list.

-Rob