Re: Industrial as default theme?

Hey,

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 17:09, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Today, I asked some of the Ximians whether it would be appropriate to ship
> Industrial with GNOME, potentially as the default theme (because we all know
> GNOME needs a better default theme)... It sounds as if this might be doable.
>
> So, if this were confirmed, with Industrial proposed for inclusion in 2.8,
> how about we make the switch? :-)

	I think its a great idea. Every release we should be looking at what,
no matter how minor, changes we can make to the default look which will
be obvious to people who upgrade - changing the theme to a new one,
changing the default desktop background, changing the panel layout,
whatever.

	Right now, the only immediate in-your-face change we make from stable
release to stable release is the splash screen ...

Cheers,
Mark.