Re: Evolution in bugzilla.gnome.org?
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>, bugmaster gnome org, gerardo ximian com, GNOME Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Evolution in bugzilla.gnome.org?
- Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 09:30:38 -0400
On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 11:40 +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> tis 2004-06-01 klockan 04.17 skrev JP Rosevear:
> > The Evolution team would like to formally propose Evolution 2.0
> > (http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution) for inclusion in the GNOME 2.8
> > Desktop release.
> > Currently this includes the following modules:
> > evolution
> > evolution-exchange
> > gtkhtml
> > gal
> > evolution-data-server
> > libsoup
> Will all these modules have their respective Bugzilla products moved to
> bugzilla.gnome.org during the GNOME 2.7 development time frame?
> That would help bug reporting and testing a lot, since we would then
> have all GNOME 2.7 pieces of software in the same Bugzilla. This would
> make it possible to use the same keywords, fields, and searches for all
> GNOME 2.7 bugs, and make it more consistent and thus easier to report
> bugs for GNOME 2.7 testers aswell.
If this happened in the GNOME 2.7 time frame, it likely wouldn't happen
until after Evolution 2.0 since the task is more than trivial.
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev