Re: Themes

Andrew made up a patch. I've not tested it as I don't have a jhbuild or
garnome lying around to test (I'll probably be doing so in the next few
days). So I can test to make sure the theme looks good with any new
widgets or layouts that are used.

What's the best way to get the patch applied to CVS. Should I open a
bug? Or attach it as a mail here?

SmoothGNOME should work just fine out of the box, if you drop it into
~/.themes & ~/.icons.

-Link

--
Link Dupont <link subpop net>