In June we discussed getting a new default theme for Gnome 2.8.

There was a lot of enthusiasm and a lot of discussion but no real
decision.  InDUBstrial and SmoothGnome seemed to be the two biggest

We're getting close to the need-to-know point for documentation.  Can we
get this discussion started back up and reach a decision this time?  If
there are hard-to-solve issues, then perhaps we should just punt it to
Gnome 2.10.