Re: Themes

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 17:47 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> So, I wonder what the SmoothGNOME engine maintainer would think about being
> included in gnome-themes? It would be cool to include it even if we didn't
> choose it as the default. Let's find out!

I have no problem with SmoothGNOME being included in gnome-themes. I
can't speak for Andrew about the engine itself, but I'm fine with the
theme going in. I am very open to suggestions about fixing the theme
too. Any suggestion at all I will at least consider. So feel free to
flood my Inbox. I do make releases occasionally, with some fixes. Make
sure you have seen the latest version before sending me a suggestion
though. http://web.subpop.net/art/smoothgnome/
Cheers, Link
--
Link Dupont <link subpop net>