Re: Evolution 2.0 and GNOME 2.6

Go out and have some clean air Sean and don't jump on my back like that.

>that's no reason to insult the hard work of others

I insulted anyone. I simply presented the problem, mentioned a few solutions
and also said that marketing is also as important as development itself. To
create a successful product or projecct, you need a good combination of
every "department", not just development.

If you find that insulting, that's your own damn problem.

Eugenia