Re: Proposed: monkey-bubble

Hi Mark et al,

>   + You should have defaults for the controls - you shouldn't require
>     every user to configure the controls before playing. I'd go for
>     "left", "space", "right" for player one and "z", "x", "c" for player
>     two, or something.

Please no ! As a longtime azerty user - yes there are different layouts
- it would be nice to make sure that the controls also work logically
for those people.  Shooting for dvorak is a bit high, but azerty is
common enough that using zxc would be a mistake.  Even xcv would be
slightly better.

(Did I really email about key defaults in a game, or am I still sleeping
?)

Other than that, monkeybubble looks really nice, I like it.  Does it
violate puzzle bobble patent/license/trademark issues ?

Thomas

It's only love that stops you from walking out the door