Re: freedesktop.org platform - preparing for release 1

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 01:50:38PM +0000, Ramanan Selvaratnam wrote:
> > >  As for
> > > scrollkeeper, there was interest in dropping it in favor of a better
> > > solution.
>
> > Do you have a link to the discussion(s) on scrollkeeper's
> > replacement(s)?
>
> Downstream it says xdg-list.I foundthiswith some relevant discussion
> which seems to ongoing ...
> https://listman.redhat.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=scrollkeeper

Cool, thanks. :)

> This one is prooving to be difficult to pinpont. Maybe I am in a hurry.
>
> My interests are more to do with i18n too.
> So if anyone remembers the relevant thread name please give me shout.
>
> Perhaps it is the gnome-doc-list I should search?

It was on gnome-hackers:
http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/2004-January/msg00005.html

Cheers!
:) d

PS: The response from all you guys has been *amazing*. Thanks a lot,
it's really heartening.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel fooishbar org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,