RE: Suggestion for the actual UI of GTK+'s New FileSelector
- From: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- To: elanthis awesomeplay com, eloli hotmail com
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, usability gnome org
- Subject: RE: Suggestion for the actual UI of GTK+'s New FileSelector
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:37:08 +0100
> Hmm, as I recall, Nautilus at least remembered icon/list view
> per-folder. Dunno about zoom. Ideally, the file selector
> would honor these options completely.
I'm not following this whole thread, but ... I hope you aren't suggesting
that the file selector should switch between icon and list views as you
navigate to a folder, depending on the Nautilus setting for that folder. The
file selector is not the Nautilus file manager.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev