Re: Proposed: monkey-bubble

Hi,

i am the author of monkey bubble.
first of all, it seems that Frozen Bubble is not actively developed and
i dont talk perl so here come an alternative.

from the begining monkeybubble was designed to make a network game, a
important adds to frozen bubble.

Finally, I love the artwork of monkey bubble (look at the cvs head
version). I love the musics ( soon in the cvs .. ). I love gnome. (  I
dislike Perl )

Regards,
Laurent