Re: Set a custom windows color (proof of concept)

Am So, den 04.01.2004 schrieb Glynn Foster um 23:58:
> Hrm, I'm having problems trying to figure out the usefulness of this.
> Don't get me wrong, I quite like the idea, but I think I'd prefer a real
> time colorizer to affect window borders, scrollbars, buttons, checkboxes
> and even icons.

Totally agree there.

Someone already started working on it, but he seems to have left his
work.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous cvs it gnome org:/gnome co colors-capplet
http://www.gnome-de.org/~herzi/color-capplet.png

This might be able to become a cool 'colors' page for the theme
selector.

Regards,
  Sven
--
Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org> · Jabber: herzi jabber org
GNOME Deutschland                  · http://www.gnome-de.org/