GNOME Distro Re: Please, include Gnome System Tools in Gnome 2.6 (+suggestion for preferences)

Seems to me that we really need something like Dropline or some other
Distro that's pure GNOME to the point that everything to administer the
desktop (GUI, Resolution, adding hardware) etc where these tools could be
not only be useful but necessary.

We've seen this with lindows which uses KDE and some others.  We should
see one for GNOME.  The effort that would take will be challenging but
things like Gnome Systems Tools would really mature.  Especially combined
with our "It Should Just Work(tm" mentality we could really see something
interesting.

Think Big I say.

sri